Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.866 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 8% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,869 (€3,312) in Rostock.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cork costs €1.39 (26 minutes ago)