Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.760 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 50% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,739 ($4,919) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)