Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.808 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 59% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,964 ($7,379) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)