Cost of living comparison between Road Town, British Virgin Islands and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.814 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 60% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,994 ($4,908) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)