Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.714 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 43% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,140 ($4,397) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,200 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)