Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.776 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 56% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £6,066 ($7,817) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,900 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)