Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 7% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,100 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,943 (€2,173) in Reggio Calabria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (30 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)