Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.879 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 9% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,657 (€4,159) in Reggio Calabria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)