Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00646 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 45% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,418 (₨219,423) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (23 minutes ago)