Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00772 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 31% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,584 (₨334,768) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)