Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.886 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,281 (€2,575) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,000 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €5.45 (about 1 hour ago)