Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 46% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,021 (﷼ 81,316,241) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (35 minutes ago)