Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11821 GBP / DKK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 9% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,718 (kr22,990) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)