Cost of living comparison between Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19749 GBP / RON
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 25% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,826 (14,307 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)