Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20810 GBP / ILS
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is about the same as in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,235 (10,740 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,200 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 2 hours ago)