Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00953 GBP / BDT
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 22% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,652 (Taka 278,328) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 10 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)