Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20717 GBP / PLN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 47% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,010 (9,704 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)