Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08016 GBP / MAD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 36% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,417 (30,147 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (26 minutes ago)