Cost of living comparison between Quetzaltenango, Guatemala and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10866 GBP / GTQ
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 12% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,305 (Q30,411) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)