Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10309 GBP / GTQ
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 34% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,442 (Q13,986) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)