Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10724 GBP / GTQ
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 33% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,529 (Q23,586) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)