Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10933 GBP / GTQ
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 33% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,678 (Q15,344) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (43 minutes ago)