Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00678 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 51% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,135 (₨167,368) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,354 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 500 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)