Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00643 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 54% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,011 (₨157,280) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)