Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00745 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,750 (₨503,584) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)