Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00716 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,662 (₨232,058) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)