Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00756 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,750 (₨495,883) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)