Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03825 GBP / MXN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,198 (Mex$ 57,459) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (37 minutes ago)