Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04179 GBP / MXN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,847 (Mex$ 44,207) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)