Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05779 GBP / ZAR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 27% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,827 (R 31,619) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)