Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 51% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,218 (﷼ 49,545,142) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (44 minutes ago)