Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11145 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 36% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,600 (元14,356) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)