Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,814 (﷼ 72,979,723) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (1 minute ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)