Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,377 (﷼ 77,628,016) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (41 minutes ago)