Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00080 GBP / KPW *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,750 (3,428,890 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,400 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (15 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)