Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00086 GBP / KPW *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,296 (5,024,024 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £1.60 (about 1 hour ago)