Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00079 GBP / KPW *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,148 (3,989,284 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)