Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 GBP / KPW *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,275 (4,798,827 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)