Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07818 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 4% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,549 (Bs 45,398) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)