Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 61% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £895 (Bs 75,641,102) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)