Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24586 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,302 (S/. 9,362) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)