Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22181 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 42% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,448 (S/. 6,526) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)