Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22052 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 43% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,432 (S/. 6,493) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)