Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23627 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 50% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,951 (S/. 8,258) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)