Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24834 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 48% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,288 (S/. 5,186) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 31 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)