Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.882 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 49% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,218 (€1,380) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)