Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.860 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 50% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,880 (€2,188) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (30 minutes ago)