Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 46% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,187 (€1,328) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)