Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 50% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,238 (€1,466) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (29 minutes ago)