Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.880 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 47% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,164 (€1,324) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)