Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21047 GBP / PLN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 41% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,355 (11,187 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (30 minutes ago)