Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10461 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 28% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,588 ($b15,185) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (25 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)