Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22479 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,057 (R$ 9,152) in Porto Velho.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 30 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)