Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11827 GBP / TTD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 6% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,315 (28,027 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Essen costs €1,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Doha costs 4,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)