Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11516 GBP / TTD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,369 (29,255 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)