Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22386 GBP / PGK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 33% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,730 (7,728 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)