Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23084 GBP / PGK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 30% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,601 (6,934 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,485,310 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)