Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02352 GBP / MUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 9% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,381 (₨143,737) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)