Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.881 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 31% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,702 (€3,066) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)