Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 30% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,546 (€1,753) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)