Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22055 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,591 (R$ 7,214) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)