Cost of living comparison between Pokhara, Nepal and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00722 GBP / NPR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 40% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,489 (₨ 206,343) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)