Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00757 GBP / NPR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 43% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,796 (₨ 237,347) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)