Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00677 GBP / NPR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 47% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,390 (₨ 205,412) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)