Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00134 GBP / XAF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 25% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,744 (2,049,645 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,200 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £7 (25 minutes ago)