Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 GBP / XAF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 31% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,229 (3,857,534 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,000 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)