Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00134 GBP / XAF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 27% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,307 (2,476,963 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,600 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)