Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00132 GBP / XAF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 29% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,035 (3,057,437 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lugano costs CHF 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)