Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00129 GBP / XAF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 26% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,741 (3,668,941 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)