Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.879 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 34% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,528 (€1,738) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)