Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.880 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 34% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,461 (€1,660) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)