Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.887 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 32% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,556 (€1,754) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,505 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oum el Bouaghi costs 17,659 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 1.00 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)