Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 36% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,403 (€2,871) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)