Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45638 GBP / BGN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 46% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,100 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,144 (2,507 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)