Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45186 GBP / BGN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 48% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,238 (2,740 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,400 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 45 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 273,000 (about 1 hour ago)