Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21415 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,601 (R$ 7,478) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (38 minutes ago)