Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20500 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,364 (R$ 6,656) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)