Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.885 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 7% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,135 (€2,411) in Pinocchio di Ancona.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 2 hours ago)