Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 12% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,285 (€3,924) in Pinocchio di Ancona.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)