Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.887 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is about the same as in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,129 (€2,401) in Pinocchio di Ancona.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)