Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05947 GBP / ZAR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 30% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,188 (R 36,795) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)