Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 GBP / KHR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 28% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,861 (14,847,277 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)