Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 GBP / KHR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 27% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,821 (9,156,927 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)