Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05998 GBP / ZAR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 29% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,541 (R 42,366) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)