Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00233 GBP / KZT
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 60% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,348 (577,964 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)