Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00683 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 42% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,269 (₨185,790) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 23 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)