Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.860 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 17% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,376 (€5,092) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Oshawa costs C$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)