Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 GBP / COP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 49% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,273 (COL$5,108,796) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Granada costs €3.03 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)