Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00233 GBP / KZT
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 29% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,414 (1,035,667 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (28 minutes ago)