Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.898 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 19% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,845 (€3,169) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (40 minutes ago)