Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.840 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 14% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,220 (€3,833) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)