Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.865 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 22% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,424 (€2,802) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)