Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.865 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is about the same as in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,513 (€2,905) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)