Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.865 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is about the same as in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,761 (€4,346) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)