Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10524 GBP / SRD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 42% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,150 (20,426 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨450 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)