Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.855 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,185 (€2,554) in Pamplona.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (39 minutes ago)